2023 YF&R Conference
Feb. 17 & 18 - Little Rock Marriott
Register Here or Contact Your County Farm Bureau Office.
Tentative Agenda (Updated Jan. 19)
The Young Farmers and Ranchers program provides opportunities for young men and women to actively participate in county and state Farm Bureau organizations and events. As members of county committees, men and women in YF&R programs are given opportunities to engage in activities that:
- Acquaint young members with, and increase their involvement in, Farm Bureau.
- Develop capable rural leadership.
- Influence public policies and provide workable solutions for issues that affect agriculture.
- Build a network with fellow farmers, ranchers and agriculture supporters.
The YF&R program also provides opportunities to earn recognition for achievements in agriculture, business and leadership through the YF&R Awards program.
Reed Storey, Monroe County - District 2
Monica Paskewitz, Izard County - District 3
Stewart & Rebecca Warner, Crittenden County - District 1
Brad & Tara Peacock, White County - District 2
Bradley & Nikki Lenderman, Sebastian County - District 4
Michael & Lauren Lee, Faulkner County - District 5
Josh Dutton, Lincoln County - District 6
Wyatt Wooten, Union County - District 7
Follow any of the helpful links below to learn more about the program, awards, entry deadlines, etc.:
- YF&R Guidelines
- 2023 YF&R AA/EA UPDATED Application Process
- Achievement Award
- Excellence in Ag Award
- YF&R Contest FAQ's
- Discussion Meet
- Facebook Page