The Young Farmers and Ranchers program provides opportunities for young men and women to actively participate in county and state Farm Bureau organizations and events. As members of county committees, men and women in YF&R programs are given opportunities to engage in activities that:
- Acquaint young members with, and increase their involvement in, Farm Bureau.
- Develop capable rural leadership.
- Influence public policies and provide workable solutions for issues that affect agriculture.
- Build a network with fellow farmers, ranchers and agriculture supporters.
The YF&R program also provides opportunities to earn recognition for achievements in agriculture, business and leadership through the YF&R Awards program.
Monica Paskewitz, Izard County - District 3
Brad & Tara Peacock, White County - District 2
Stewart & Rebecca Warner, Crittenden County - District 1
Jason & Alyssa Villines, Madison County - District 3
Justin & Laycee Story, Scott County - District 4
John Michael & Rachel Bearden, Hot Spring County - District 5
Josh Dutton, Lincoln County - District 6
Jes & Lindsey Holtzclaw, Columbia County - District 7
Follow any of the helpful links below to learn more about the program, awards, entry deadlines, etc.:
- YF&R Guidelines
- 2023 YF&R AA/EA UPDATED Application Process
- Achievement Award
- Excellence in Ag Award
- YF&R Contest FAQ's
- Discussion Meet
- Facebook Page
Community Cultivations Program:
The Community Cultivations Program is sponsored by the ArFB State Women’s Leadership and Young Farmers & Ranchers Committees. The program is designed to encourage counties to support programs and activities in their local communities. Arkansas Farm Bureau supports ongoing efforts to build stronger communities throughout the state. This program is a great way to Make It Matter in your community. Click HERE for complete deails.
Hunters Feeding the Hungry Program:
- This program is a partnership between the ArFB Foundation, ArFB State Women’s Leadership and Young Farmers & Ranchers Committees. Through this program county Farm Bureaus, individuals and other entities can make a tax-deductible donation to the ArFB Foundation. All donations up to $25,000 will be matched by the ArFB Foundation. Please note, this is a matching program not a reimbursement program.
- Donations will then be made to the Arkansas Hunters Feeding the Hungry organizations from the ArFB Foundation, on behalf of all donors.
- Clicke HERE for complete details on the Hunters Feeding the Hungry Program.
Please submit a copy of the check or receipt(s) to Lori Croy at firstname.lastname@example.org